PDA

View Full Version : Carrier and T.K spare parts in Europe?

perthtech
03-03-2011, 09:46 AM
Hey all,
Just looking at maybe supplying parts in europe for T.K and Carrier units.
Does anyone know what the market is like, are there load of pirate parts.
I can get parts direct from most of the manufactures and would consider supplying parts or even opening a business in france ....etc

vehikool
17-03-2011, 04:35 PM
Hi here in the UK we have a few suppliers for TK and Carrier parts, they supply mainly genuine parts. Like every thing in the UK things are over priced and expensive. We have lots of supermarkets but there's always room for another, and I suspect it may be true for another TK, Carrier supplier though it will not be easy to establish, but then again nothing ever is,
best of luck Tom

djbe
18-03-2011, 11:37 PM
Hey all,
Just looking at maybe supplying parts in europe for T.K and Carrier units.
Does anyone know what the market is like, are there load of pirate parts.
I can get parts direct from most of the manufactures and would consider supplying parts or even opening a business in france ....etc

Market could be as good as you can make it. Why not try it and let us know how you get on?

regards,
djbe.

p.s where are you based?

perthtech
21-03-2011, 01:50 PM
At the moment in australia , but have a lot of contacts in china etc for parts..

coolincab
28-03-2011, 09:18 AM
At the moment in australia , but have a lot of contacts in china etc for parts..

well remember to give the chinks a couple of $ above the asking price & mabe they will start to put some quality in to what they manufacture

frankyfridge
21-05-2011, 09:10 AM
can you send me details of what you can get hold of .i.e. belts,filters,engines,compressors,and any other parts with prices etc. thanks howler63@btinternet.com

giacar76
28-05-2011, 02:51 PM
in Italy we have several suppliers is first of all container repair
These carrier, daikin, and I think Termoking star cool.