PDA

View Full Version : rac 2011 whats going on

Latte
03-03-2011, 12:42 AM
Has the show been cancelled ?. Ive got 29-31 march as the dates but nothing on the NEC group website about it. Any ideas

Strange as it sounds but fancied a day out in brum

monkey spanners
03-03-2011, 06:14 PM
I think you're a year early, think it was first move to august time then seems to be back to march again but now next year :confused:

http://www.racplus.com/news/rac-show-2012-details-announced/8607818.article

I'll be getting dangerously low on my stock of free pens and note pads by then!

Jon :)

Latte
03-03-2011, 09:34 PM
Thanks for that, had it in my mind it was every odd year (if all of the them are not in this game) but missed the last one as in the u.s. Will make plans early for this one. Coventry :-( !!!!!!

MikeHolm
04-03-2011, 12:54 AM
And I thought you were talking about rally cars:o

neil
08-03-2011, 03:14 PM
Just to try and clarify the situation:

RAC 2011 is not happening, neither is RAC 2012 at the Ricoh Arena, Coventry.

The new event is The ACR Show in 2012, organised by the Faversham House Group, publishers of ACR News magazine. This will take place in Hall 19 of the NEC, Birmingham, from 13-15 March 2012.

There will be a heat pump arena and two separate seminar theatres. Around 35% of the space has already been allocated and another 20% reserved from top name companies. Confirmed bookings have been received from the likes of Bitzer, Panasonic, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Hubbard Products, Advanced Engineering, Thermofrost Cryo, Ziehl Abegg, AHT and Coldkit, to name but a few.

The ACR Show is supported by the Institute of Refrigeration, FETA and the HVCA.

Further information from: http://www.acrshow.co.uk/

While ACR News is a sponsor of the show, the organisers want this event to be fully inclusive of all sectors of the air conditioning and refrigeration industry. To this end we are keen to receive input and suggestions from both exhibitors and visitors of how we can make this exhibition the best ever.