PDA

View Full Version : Check these driers out-and the pebble, white metal and copper

wilko123
25-02-2011, 06:04 PM

There bleedin awful, Any comments??

SeanB
26-02-2011, 02:37 PM
Better in the drier than trying to go though the compressor. You should also find some cement dust there as well.......

stufus
27-02-2011, 11:59 AM
I wouldn't be to concerned with the debris (although not ideal) .Thats what driers are for .At a guess i'd say whoever assembled the drier assembly at last changing placed it on the ground prior to refitting it , where it picked up the crap.
The shards could be from poor manufacturing standards ,or a sign of things to come !
I would however be concerned with the discolouration .Either someone has been carrying out weld repairs and not using Nitro and/or the system has suffered a massive burnout at some stage.
The oil must be like treacle !
Cheers
Stu

Aria
11-03-2011, 07:05 AM
if clog happened at capillary pipe, there is possible come from molecularsive in drier?
and how about spec minimum viscosity for POE luricant?

Fri3Oil System
11-03-2011, 08:04 AM
if you flush (in a closed circuit) that system, you can get rid of all the debris, decomponed oil, and anything you have there.
We once cleaned cement from a circuit in the Canary Islands. A sac of it was dropped into a 10" copper tube. Flushed with R22, and got it all. This R22 was later reused, not released.

Regards,

Nando.