PDA

View Full Version : mitsubishi electric

tichyt
20-02-2011, 08:45 PM
hi, i have a quick question. can you hard wire a mitsubishi electric walll mount? plus how is it done?

i have run a 2 core cable to each unit (i have 2). can i simple put on a hard wired control or do i have to do something else.

thanks for any help given.

stufus
20-02-2011, 08:52 PM
What are the unit model numbers , wall mount is a bit vague.
Cheers
Stu

AbsoluteWDJ
20-02-2011, 09:20 PM
If it's P-series, you'll require a terminal block and CN22 connector + controller for each split.

If it's M-series, you'll require a Interface MAC-3971F + controller for each split.

Thermatech
21-02-2011, 09:05 AM
If the units are Mr Slim type & you want to group control both units from one PAR21MAA remote controller then you will need to set the refrigerant address of the two outdoor units & daisy chain the 2 core control cable from the remote controller to both indoor units using the remote controller 12v dc connections.

If both outdoor units are left with factory setting stand alone refrigerant address 00 then the systems will not work & will report a comms error like EA fault code.

The details of address setting dip switch is normally on the lable inside the outdoor unit cover.

tichyt
21-02-2011, 06:53 PM
hi and thanks for any replies you guys have given.

let me explain further, each indoor unit will be conected to 1 outdoor unit.
the unit is a mr slim msz, can i simply connect a hard wired controller using a 2 core cable or do i need to connect a additional unit?

install monkey
21-02-2011, 09:11 PM
for muz u need the terminal block and connector to plug onto the board then a par 21. then 2 core 0.75mm.to hook it up-par 21 cost about 40quid then then other parts about a tenner.-sometimes u have to unplug the reciever board for it to work but i think thats only on the mr slims

AbsoluteWDJ
22-02-2011, 05:32 PM
MSZ = M-Series - Indoor will require a MAC-3971F + controller.