PDA

View Full Version : Daikin Split duct problem

Eep
20-02-2011, 07:42 AM
Hi ... I have a problem on Daikin split duct 10 HP, the problem was when the unit is running always arise frozzen on until the suction line accumulator to the compressor ... the condition of the evaporator and the air filter is clean, is there another thing that causes these frozzen?

Thank you

paul_h
20-02-2011, 09:49 AM
First of all, what is the problem, is it operating inefficiently, like poor cooling or heating?
If so, what is the problem exactly?
"arise frozzen on until the suction line accumulator to the compressor" isn't a very clear description and quite confusing.
Is the suction is frozen up until the accumulator - ie the service valve is frozen up, or is it just frozen between the accumulator and compressor - ie the suction line and valve is normal and sweating, not frozen?
Any temp reading at before and after ssv, before and after reversing valve, before and after accumulator?

Best to have a model # so people who are familiar know if they know that model well.
And like I said, state whether in heat or cool mode and the ambients inside and out. Too hard to guess now that locations of posters have been removed.
So refrigerant pressures, temps of the air on/off the indoor and outdoor, exact spot of where icing up and temps before and after would help.

If it's just icing around the accumulators, sometimes it's normal, sometimes I've found restriction on the accumulator causing the problem and had to replace the accumulator, but need the rest of the info to tell.