PDA

View Full Version : recycling unit opinions

MikeHolm
15-02-2011, 09:38 PM
I'm looking to get some feedback on the pros and cons of different recyclers and any opinions would be welcome. I am looking for a comparison between the refco, yellow jacket, inficon etc. It will be used on 410, 407 and 134. Thanks

Sorry guys, meant to say recovery units, not recycling.

Bigfreeze
16-02-2011, 06:09 PM
I've got a mastercool unit mike. Does the job. No complaints so far. Apparently yellow jacket are superior but about twice the price. If you're not a heavy user I think the mastercool would do you fine.

charlie patt
16-02-2011, 06:21 PM
weve had refcos and mastercools with no problems we have had some real problems with javac kit i would not recomend them from personal experience

MikeHolm
17-02-2011, 01:54 AM
I was looking at the refco unit, price is reasonable, unlike Yellow Jacket. Thanks guys..

judasfan
27-02-2011, 11:39 AM
I'm using CPS recovery together with CPS recycling machines. Thus I can separate the oil from the refrigerant and with additional acid removal filter I can collect fairly pure refrigerant ( the built-in filter of the recycling machine is quite impressive )! The prices of the equipment are quite reasonable.

Fri3Oil System
01-03-2011, 08:46 AM
A filter does not remove all acids, you need to distillate the refrigerant in order to separate it from oils and acids.

Regards,

Nando.