PDA

View Full Version : Looking for an apprenticeship in north west

carfy313
14-02-2011, 06:45 PM
Hi, i am 23 years old i have worked with basic refrigeration for 4 years now " beer coolers, bottle fridges ect ect, i have my F-Gas 2079, and pipework and brazing "C&G".
Unfortunatly the company i work for dont want me to progress and reach my full potential so in order to do so, i am looking at doing an apprenticeship, is there any one out there in the north west currently looking for an apprentice? i live in preston lancashire and i still qualify for goverment funding as i am only 23, if you are not currently looking do you know of any company's that are?.
Thanks for looking at this any advice would be greatly recieved.
Liam

dean_thomas
04-03-2011, 04:45 PM
hello mate
im new to the industry an have just got a job in air con. i was struggling to find empolyment with no experience so took it upon myself to offer myself to local companies for free and got a lucky break

sedgy
04-03-2011, 07:07 PM
hi carfy,
now I am not sure of their position at this moment but porter lancastran , at chorley. could be? a posabuility
all the best. sedgy,

Latte
04-03-2011, 11:17 PM
not sure if they are looking but may be worth having a look at www.capitalcooling.com im sure theres a link on their website for recruitment