PDA

View Full Version : After a larger Rotary in the UK where to get one

pjalchemist
12-02-2011, 10:03 AM
I have 3 X 12,000 BTU's comps I pulled from some Argos units but I want a bigger unit, 24K be nice, 18K be good too.

Anyone know where i could something in the UK, eBay shows nothing

frank
12-02-2011, 06:33 PM
Do you think that the CPU Overclockers section is the correct place for this posting?

monkey spanners
12-02-2011, 07:00 PM
I have 3 X 12,000 BTU's comps I pulled from some Argos units but I want a bigger unit, 24K be nice, 18K be good too.

Anyone know where i could something in the UK, eBay shows nothing

Is this a case of not being able to find one or not being able to find a cheap one?

What refrigerant are you planning to use?

pjalchemist
12-02-2011, 10:07 PM
Do you think that the CPU Overclockers section is the correct place for this posting?

I never heard back from you RE Forsale/Wanted Section. I was mearly asking here for direction to possible UK stock, supply.

Is this a case of not being able to find one or not being able to find a cheap one?

What refrigerant are you planning to use?

I don't know where to even look, let alone costings. Uk seams limited on this side of things!

A blend, with full safety measures in place. I will ve changing the oil in the compressor

frank
13-02-2011, 10:34 AM
I never heard back from you RE Forsale/Wanted Section. I was mearly asking here for direction to possible UK stock, supply.
I don't have a problem with your post, just asking is it in the right section to gain you the most answers.

If you are wanting a compressor, surely it would be better off in the Industrial Compressors section, where members who work in that area will visit most. Not everyone is interested in CPU Overclockers, so your visit hit may be lower in this section.

pjalchemist
14-02-2011, 11:26 AM
Hey Frank,

Sorry i didn't mean to be harsh and rude so Im sorry if i was.

Yes please if you can.

Pete