PDA

View Full Version : Black Bears........again.

Goober
11-02-2011, 09:15 AM
Did my new thread about a subsection for Black Bears in Chit Chat section get deleted by Mods for mentioning someone in particular or did I just forget to click the "submit new thread" button. must stop the partaking of the Vino prior to going online, I forget stuff.......Hiccup...

frank
11-02-2011, 09:33 AM
Wasn't deleted by me Goober.

Normally, it's only personal attacks that get deleted.

Edit:

I've had a look backstage and there isn't anything deleted. It must be your age ;)

Goober
11-02-2011, 10:03 AM
Oh ok then.....must have fallen asleep then before submitting. Was more of ribbing than anything else, but then again...one mans humour is another mans insult.

sedgy
11-02-2011, 12:55 PM
hi goober, about your problem = it all depends on who you are mate, its ok for the mods to take the micky but not for you and me , all the best mate, sedgy,

WebRam
11-02-2011, 03:49 PM
The moderators on this site have been members on this site for a long time and do a very thankless job here. They don't ask for praise and for a member who looks like he has a chip on his shoulder to take a cheap shot at them, that's just uncalled for. sedgy, if you don't like how the mods carry out their job on this site, feel free to not bother coming back.

It's a very simple solution.

sedgy
11-02-2011, 04:56 PM
webram , they started having cheap shots at me so I had one back as for ifg I dont like it dont go come back thats up to me this is what I MENT IN THE LAST POST it depends who you are

Goober
11-02-2011, 07:28 PM
Woaaaa up there people! Wasn't lookin to kick off a bitchin session. Can I close this tread now?

chillin out
11-02-2011, 10:21 PM
Woaaaa up there people! Wasn't lookin to kick off a bitchin session. Can I close this tread now?

It's your thread so yes you can.

Chillin:):)