PDA

View Full Version : Quick links field

Sandro Baptista
10-02-2011, 10:01 AM
Good WEBRAM this "quick links" field with the features that you put on the last hours add good improvements to the new REF.

Can you just please on the today posts and new posts the hour and minute beyond the date showed?

Sandro Baptista
10-02-2011, 11:12 AM
Also, can the page be "enlarged" to the screen sides? Mainly when appear the lists of posts, today posts and new posts.

Sandro Baptista
10-02-2011, 11:16 AM
Just one more webram :)...I promise you it's the last one:

The "today posts" because is a button I use a lot couldn't next to the "new posts"?

I don't know if someone share/agree this idea with me.

There is plenty of space on that row, where is the "new posts", to do that.

Thanks in advance

Tesla
10-02-2011, 01:15 PM
Sorry Guys - I've lost the "today's posts" button, I have looked (not enough) and just can't see it. Could someone please tell/show me where it is, I really like using it.
Thanks in advance.
I found it from reading the other posts, sometimes I'm a little slow with changes but I'll get the hang of it soon.

Sandro Baptista
10-02-2011, 01:33 PM
You must go to the "forum", then "quick links" and then "today posts". It's a lot of steps and that's why I already sent a post talking about this.

Also the time of the posts it's essential so I can get more control on the posts and thread that arrive to the REF.

michaelm
10-02-2011, 07:43 PM
Just one more webram :)...I promise you it's the last one:

The "today posts" because is a button I use a lot couldn't next to the "new posts"?

I don't know if someone share/agree this idea with me.

There is plenty of space on that row, where is the "new posts", to do that.

Thanks in advance

B”H

Could not agree more with you, Batista.