PDA

View Full Version : Posts times

Sandro Baptista
08-02-2011, 11:00 AM
Despite this new REF have some improvements...more modern web page even so i like more of the previous version...maybe is because I was more accustomed.

Just to ask if it is possible to the web pager designer to show the times (hour and minutes) of the posts on the front page, because the time only appears after I click on the post.

Thanks an Regards

WebRam
08-02-2011, 11:06 AM
the post time is there on every post, along with the date that it was posted.
As you should see in this post and yours above :)

Sandro Baptista
08-02-2011, 11:10 AM
Yes, Web I know but when you do new posts (today posts on the previous) version you can't see the time of the reply posts...only can see the date. The page would need to be "enlarged".

paul_h
08-02-2011, 04:23 PM
Despite this new REF have some improvements...more modern web page even so i like more of the previous version...maybe is because I was more accustomed.
You're not the only one. More grey, more obfuscated than ever.
No offence webram, but if you want a professional looking forum, hire professionals; just like we tell end users stuffing around with their fridges and a/cs to hire professionals. I know this is your pet webram, but really I turned around in horror when I saw it. Didn't think I'd post again because damn it looked to hard to do so, just found this thread by sandro easy enough to throw my 2c in.
edit: I'm on various forums 6hr a night, never had a problem here or anywhere else navigating. But I'm recoiling in horror not just for myself, but thinking about all the ESL members who had problems before, being even more confused (despite the home page being full of help - who reads the manuals anyway :) )

Sandro Baptista
08-02-2011, 04:56 PM
Taking this opportunity I can't find yet a easy way just like before to see the today posts and the previous...only the new posts.

Also some posts I have send today I can't see on the new posts (also I can I know that the other guys see it easily?) So I have to go to the FORUM THREADS...sorry if something is escape me. But this is frustrating. Maybe I must have time to explore this new web page. The previous was more practical and intuitive.

Sandro Baptista
09-02-2011, 01:09 AM
Taking this opportunity I can't find yet a easy way just like before to see the today posts and the previous...only the new posts.

Also some posts I have send today I can't see on the new posts (also I can I know that the other guys see it easily?) So I have to go to the FORUM THREADS...sorry if something is escape me. But this is frustrating. Maybe I must have time to explore this new web page. The previous was more practical and intuitive.

The today posts already appear on the quick links. I think this field was put on after the new REF have been lunch...I didn't see it before.

Now the today posts have a good improvement, a lot of information (my opinion)...just if been let one or two space on the list between the posts would be better so we can easly distinguishe them each other.

Regards

Sandro Baptista
09-02-2011, 10:29 AM
I can't understand. Now again the quick links doesn't have the today posts...:confused:!?!

WebRam
09-02-2011, 10:40 AM
Hi Sandro, we are still working on the forum, improving the style sets. This, as explained, will mean things will disapear and reapear from time to time. Things will settle down in the next 24hrs, please be patient :)

Sandro Baptista
09-02-2011, 10:51 AM
I see that the new REF web page have been changed to better since yesterday...maybe the comments of some of us user may have help. The colors have changed, the background was changed and now it's not already "heavy".

Sandro Baptista
09-02-2011, 11:13 AM
Hi Sandro, we are still working on the forum, improving the style sets. This, as explained, will mean things will disapear and reapear from time to time. Things will settle down in the next 24hrs, please be patient :)

Okay webram. No problem. I appreciate your effort. Just post call your attention to "possible" bug and help you to set this fine.

WebRam
09-02-2011, 11:14 AM
Sandro, all comments (not of a personal nature) will be taken on board :) and your not "users" you are "members" :)

Sandro Baptista
09-02-2011, 11:18 AM
....and your not "users" you are "members" :)

I didn't get this one :)

WebRam
09-02-2011, 11:33 AM
Well, members are part of a community and users are, well, just users :)

Sandro Baptista
09-02-2011, 12:09 PM
okay...and yes I real fell me like a member of the RE that's why I hurry about our REF.