PDA

View Full Version : trane rtac 155

anish
27-01-2011, 09:37 AM
hi guys
trane rtac 155 adaptive control display is getting stuck not able to acess .
please help me to solve this issue

CV_Geardrive
27-01-2011, 12:45 PM
Hi Anish,
1. Shut down power.
2. Remove control carefully by removing 4 black screws.
3. Check the 4 wires and the 4 wire connector, unplug and plug again.
4. Check the 4 wire cable which supports control communication and power. Most probably it is connected to one of the compressor modules.
5. Restore power.
If the module is still frozen most probably you have to replace it.
Order MOD01490 & DOR02240. (Check with local TRANE office)
The module need configuration via computer and software.
If you are not familiar with this procedure, please call TRANE.

If the problem is with connection to CH532 with computer check and download latest version from TRANE internet site.
If there is no solution replace the module.
Regards,
CV

anish
28-01-2011, 06:01 AM
hi
thank u for ur valuable information.
we tried by shut downing the power and once the power is restore it work but 4r few minutes only. i have already ordeared new one but configuration . i have configured press trasducers before .please advice me to get this one configured

CV_Geardrive
28-01-2011, 06:54 AM
Hi Anish,
I insist that the cable should be checked.
Sorry to insist but you have to be 100% sure that the module is malfunctioning before you replace it, because I strongly believe that quality and reliability of each company and product is an issue that we cannot play with. I may be wrong but I believe it...
About configuration please let me know following.
1. Does the old module is an “EASYVIEW” or “DYNAVIEW”? DYNAVIEW has touch screen.
2. When you start the service tool program in your computer what does the program appears, TECH VIEW or KESTREL VIEW?
Regards,
CV

anish
29-01-2011, 02:10 PM
Its a dynaview.
For temporly working the unit we had instaled a display which was configured for rtac 275 its now working ok .but rtac 275 is with 3 compressor & rtac155 is 2 compressor its having a alarm so we could not run this unit permantely .
Trane soft ware it appears kestrel view.

CV_Geardrive
31-01-2011, 06:11 AM
Dear Anish,
When you download and install Tech View in your computer, the software stays as Tech View if the computer is not a TRANE laptop, or transforms to Kestrel View if it recognize the computer as TRANE laptop or computer that have privileges in TRANE world wide private network.
So if you have Kestrel View then:
1. You are a TRANE employee.
2. You are partner of TRANE so you can enter TRANE network.
Concluding, if you have Kestrel View you don’t need help to safely perform this task.
As far as I know any other ways to have Kestrel view are not “legal”.
So please let me know under what way you have Kestrel View and what is your access level in the program and then I’ll be glad to tell you in detail how to perform this operation.
An other point is that with this replacement you have done the chiller is at risk because there is no valid configuration and the current limits are not correct. Compressor B! is in great danger because the unit thinks that have a compressor with nominal tons 100 while it is only 70.
I suggest you to immediately stop the unit.
Regards,
CV

CV_Geardrive
31-01-2011, 06:15 AM
“Repeated message due to network issues.”

Dear Anish,
When you download and install Tech View in your computer, the software stays as Tech View if the computer is not a TRANE laptop, or transforms to Kestrel View if it recognize the computer as TRANE laptop or computer that have privileges in TRANE world wide private network.
So if you have Kestrel View then:
1. You are a TRANE employee.
2. You are partner of TRANE so you can enter TRANE network.
Concluding, if you have Kestrel View you don’t need help to safely perform this task.
As far as I know any other ways to have Kestrel view are not “legal”.
So please let me know under what way you have Kestrel View and what is your access level in the program and then I’ll be glad to tell you in detail how to perform this operation.
An other point is that with this replacement you have done the chiller is at risk because there is no valid configuration and the current limits are not correct. Compressor B! is in great danger because the unit thinks that have a compressor with nominal tons 100 while it is only 70.
I suggest you to immediately stop the unit.
Regards,
CV

anish
31-01-2011, 10:27 AM
hi
i got the trane software from net and tryed to fix tranducers also its was succecful .but i am not sure its Tech View or Kestrel View . once i will make sure about this and get touch with u
pls mail ur prsl id