PDA

View Full Version : Replacing Old Drammen Stal compressors

ihsan
27-01-2011, 06:54 AM
The refrigeration plant I am working is having machinery which are very old now. Due to cost of purchasing spares we are looking forward to replace the compressor to another model whose spares we can get more easily and cheaply.
Detail of the compressors are as follows

High pressure side:
No. of units: 07
Compressor Maker: Drammen stal As
Model: 105/85
No. of cylinders: 6

Low pressure side:
No. of units: 04
No. of cylinders: 8

Refrigerant is ammonia

Due to budget constraint we may not be able to change all the compressors at once. At the moment we need to replace 8 of them (ie. 5 from high side and 3 from low side)

I would like to meet interested parties who can quote me and also advice me on this issue. You may write to me to my email
ihsan@felivaru.com.mv

Looking forward to hear from you

Josip
27-01-2011, 02:24 PM
Hi, Ihsan :)

The refrigeration plant I am working is having machinery which are very old now. Due to cost of purchasing spares we are looking forward to replace the compressor to another model whose spares we can get more easily and cheaply.
Detail of the compressors are as follows

High pressure side:
No. of units: 07
No. of cylinders: 6

Low pressure side:
No. of units: 04
No. of cylinders: 8

Refrigerant is ammonia

Due to budget constraint we may not be able to change all the compressors at once. At the moment we need to replace 8 of them (ie. 5 from high side and 3 from low side)

I would like to meet interested parties who can quote me and also advice me on this issue. You may write to me to my email
ihsan@felivaru.com.mv

Looking forward to hear from you

It is not that easy to give you a good advice.

There are more ways to solve your problem, but for that, it is necessary to have more info about your plant ...

Best regards, Josip :)