PDA

View Full Version : What parameter apply with temperature gradient in air-conditioning design?

rinsoproud
27-01-2011, 06:46 AM
Hi,

I've got message from my customer about how much temperature gradient of our product is.
He said that he needs

Measuring room and environment conditions:
Environmental temperatures : 19 C - 21 C
Permitted relative humidity : 30% - 60% , Non-Condensing
Temperature gradient per hour/day/meter : 0.3 K / 0.4 K / 0.1 K ( Option )

I cannot find answer from any books about application with air-conditioning design.
Please help me. :confused:

desA
27-01-2011, 09:05 AM
Test the unit in your environmental test chamber. Plot the data against time & send it to your customer.

Tesla
12-02-2011, 12:28 PM
Hi rinsoproud (rookie poster)
The best person I know to answer this question is Gary. What your customer thinks he needs - is it founded and proved? Then how does your product measure up? like desA mentions above. Closer control is becoming more important as it is a major factor in preservation. Taking into account it is air conditioning we need to know is the product people or a different product. We can help more with some of this info.

NoNickName
12-02-2011, 02:17 PM
If you want to obtain a very strict temperature and humidity control, you need to install a close control unit, which needs to be designed on the actual conditions of the metrological room.
At first, a survey of the appliances and personnel occupancy must be assessed.
Then, a thermodynamic analysis of behavior of the room and the type and quality of insulation shall be made.

When these minimal info have been collected, a consultant will be able to detail the right equipment for your customer's needs.