PDA

View Full Version : one typical day

Lc_shi
26-08-2005, 09:11 AM
Here are many engineers from different country. I believe engneer's one typical day has many things in common.Hope we can share something-:)
For me,it's like this:
#half to one hour in advance come to office;receive emails first,urgent issue reply right away;then read news and review the web in which i'm a moderator,till formal work time8:30
# to the workshop to arrange new product test. if no,do the paperwork for my boss work orders --search tech materials,calculation,seek component supplier,draw up the catalogue,plan the necessary test layout.etc;within this time,randomly talk on the MSN with friends ,reading some related website. At 12:00,go to company dinning room to have lunch. 13:00 begin work. Similar to above or have meetings or discussions with my bosses sometimes..
#17:30 off work ,go home.
# 19:30 the happiest time ---go to beach,to swim:)
My life is simple ,but I enjoy it
How about you?

rgds
LC

Brian_UK
26-08-2005, 10:46 PM
#half to one hour in advance come to office;receive emails first,urgent issue reply right away;then read news and review the web in which i'm a moderator,till formal work time8:30Using company resources for personal use........ naughty boy; the boss man will tell you off.:rolleyes:

# ......randomly talk on the MSN with friends ,reading some related website. and now you admit to wasting company time as well;)

WebRam
27-08-2005, 08:23 AM
Ignore Brian, he is just wishes he can do the job you are doing. It sounds bliss to me :)

WebRam
27-08-2005, 08:23 AM
mine?

0530: Get up and try to leave the house without waking anyone up ..... then trip over 3 greyhounds who all go nuts at the same time ......
0630: Check into airport
0700: Flight delayed 30 mins ........... mutter
0730: Fly to Ireland
0815: land, pick up hire car and head to various meeting and sight visits.
1300: think about lunch while heading to another meeting
1830: check into hotel. Shower then head to dinner via bar
2030: remember about dinner .......... have another pint.
2100: dinner
2200: phone the wife ...........
2300: have a night cap then head to bed.

yea, thats about normal for me.

Lc_shi
29-08-2005, 02:35 AM
I believe Brian is right-:),tell me your typical day.
WebRam's day is very full and meaningful,hope you not too tired

rgds
LC

techguy
30-08-2005, 02:04 PM
What do you do inIreland web ram????????