PDA

View Full Version : faceless daikin

quiet monkey
25-01-2011, 09:38 PM
I've had a technical problem with a daikin unit under warranty in the end we past it back to daikin who sent out there engineer ,after his visit the problem was still reoccurring and the customer was at the point of sending the pack back to daikin.
After changing pcb twice [ 1 sent was broken upon arrival] we sent the parts back and have a reciept now daikin wont accept the warranty parts and demand payment. our account has been closed but you cant communicate with them there is no complaints department yet there internation blurb is to be fair listen and understand ?
I understand that we are not the biggest of companys but do quite a few vrv type installs [mits arnt complaining ]
Does anybody else have problems
Do daikin just want to deal only with the big boys

monkey spanners
25-01-2011, 09:52 PM
Might be worth having a word with trading standards.

I have a dislike of the people who sell daikin, i like the kit but the sellers put me off of it.

Same with Mitsi but less so.

frank
26-01-2011, 08:59 AM
I have a dislike of the people who sell daikin, i like the kit but the sellers put me off of it.

At least you now have another 5 to try :)

charlie patt
26-01-2011, 08:37 PM
we have the same problem we are right on the doorstep of a d1 weve been sent bits we never ordered even thou they ask for a faxed order and wont return no discount i think you are quite right they are not interested in any one else there attitude suck

AbsoluteWDJ
27-01-2011, 11:33 AM
I've had a technical problem with a daikin unit under warranty in the end we past it back to daikin who sent out there engineer ,after his visit the problem was still reoccurring and the customer was at the point of sending the pack back to daikin.
After changing pcb twice [ 1 sent was broken upon arrival] we sent the parts back and have a reciept now daikin wont accept the warranty parts and demand payment. our account has been closed but you cant communicate with them there is no complaints department yet there internation blurb is to be fair listen and understand ?
I understand that we are not the biggest of companys but do quite a few vrv type installs [mits arnt complaining ]
Does anybody else have problems
Do daikin just want to deal only with the big boys

Is the problem resolved with the unit? If so, what was the conclusion.