PDA

View Full Version : The Reminder

monkey spanners
23-01-2011, 11:26 PM
Had an enquiry for a new system so passed the details onto the tech guy at the wholesalers. It was one of those 'quote has to be by first thing monday' jobs so we needed the info to work on over the weekend...

The enquiry came on friday morning and the details were passed on so that the systems could be sized etc, but by the end of the day nothing had been heard from the wholesalers and despite a series of reminders of the urgency of the quote being left on his voice mail no response was had :mad:

Well monday morning came and we found a tearful message left on the mobile sometime on sunday, poor chaps marriage had come to an end and he wasn't in a fit state to do anything really :eek:

There's always someone worse off somewhere.

Bigfreeze
23-01-2011, 11:32 PM
Had an enquiry for a new system so passed the details onto the tech guy at the wholesalers. It was one of those 'quote has to be by first thing monday' jobs so we needed the info to work on over the weekend...

The enquiry came on friday morning and the details were passed on so that the systems could be sized etc, but by the end of the day nothing had been heard from the wholesalers and despite a series of reminders of the urgency of the quote being left on his voice mail no response was had :mad:

Well monday morning came and we found a tearful message left on the mobile sometime on sunday, poor chaps marriage had come to an end and he wasn't in a fit state to do anything really :eek:

There's always someone worse off somewhere.

She probably got sick of him for doing quotes over the weekend so in a way you're complict in this;)

Seriously tho, poor bugger

Gingerair
23-01-2011, 11:55 PM
Wish my misses would 'do one'....some guy's have all the luck... :p

superswill
24-01-2011, 11:44 AM
:d
wish my misses would 'do one'....some guy's have all the luck... :p

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

james10
24-01-2011, 04:50 PM
wish my misses would 'do one'....some guy's have all the luck... :p
:d:d:d:d:d:d

lowcool
25-01-2011, 03:11 AM
mate i would be in a pub celebrating,been there done that now i cant wait for the funeral

desA
25-01-2011, 04:22 AM
Welcome to South East Asia, where all men are handsome & loved. :D

mikeref
25-01-2011, 05:57 AM
Welcome to South East Asia, where all men are handsome & loved. :D
Than you best not venture too far from home desA. Does a nose-ring and leash mean anything to you?:)

desA
25-01-2011, 08:07 AM
Than you best not venture too far from home desA. Does a nose-ring and leash mean anything to you?:)

LOL... I'm already spoken for. My wife is from Laos... :D