PDA

View Full Version : daikin vrv p7 fault

rotaryboys
22-01-2011, 01:53 PM
hi has anybody come across a p7 fault on a daikin vrv 3 .just commisioned a system and a p7 fault came up in test mode at the end.reset the complete system and the system works fine.the system is run off an i touch.i,ve checked the daikin manuals and cannot find p7 anywhere. many thanks

james10
22-01-2011, 03:03 PM
P7-malfunction of air conditioning(vrv) intergrated input over current sensor system

rotaryboys
22-01-2011, 07:48 PM
any reason why it should do this on test but fine on normal running?thanks for the reply

Mentallist
22-01-2011, 10:59 PM
Hi, im assuming that you were commissioning a VRV III Heat Recovery system. On these systems the P7 error is generated when no automatic charging function has been completed, and you hold the test buttong to activate the full learning function (Test Operation). If you do not charge the system using the automatic mode, you should activate the quick test by using mode 2, binary 3 setting, then you will not generate the error. However if you do activate the full learning function rather then using mode 3, binary 3 it does not matter as the first 30 to 50 minutes of this operation is the same as the quick test, so by pressing the return button once when P7 is generated, the test will be cancelled and the P7 error will be removed. If you look in some old error code sheets, it will give you the meaning of this code as "Total System Over Current", this is not the meaning of this code for VRV III systems.

rotaryboys
23-01-2011, 04:29 PM
hi yes the system was 3 pipe heat recovery and no i didn,t use the auto charge setting so thanks for the info just was unsure as i couldn,t find the code in my vrv manual.many thanks for the reply.