PDA

View Full Version : working on a Fujitsu Aircon Cassette Type, AUG45RLA 3W, cannot figure out dip switch

ReThan
21-01-2011, 01:39 PM
Hello,

Wonder if i can get help, Here at the office we have two aircon units in the roof, these are controlled by one panel.

What i need to do is switch one off and one on, because the one is blowing warm air and the other cold (something up with the unit).

Our user Manual says, in the aircon unit there is a Dip switch and a Rotary Switch, Dip switch had 4 switches.

Our units only has three switches in the Dip Switch. One switch is down and two up.

Does anyone know ho this would work? i need to switch one unit off, so on the panel you use the Zone Control Panel button to switch it off and on.

Thanks in Advance, any question please ask.

paul_h
22-01-2011, 01:53 AM
Turn the unit off at the switchboard (should have it's own circuit breaker), or an isolator switch next to the outdoor.
Dip switches are for setting the unit up, not to turn them on or off.

croc1774
23-01-2011, 12:19 AM
What you have is 2 indoor units and 1 controller ?
If this is the case you need to disconnect the remote link between the 2 indoor units and just have a 3 core going from the unit that works to the remote.
Then change the rotary switch on the indoor unit to 0.
Then take front of remote cover off and put dip switch 6 on left hand side to on,all others to off.

Regards