PDA

View Full Version : Mitsubishi SRK25ZD-S

rt29781
20-01-2011, 09:50 AM
Hi,
We had water ingress into our kitchen from the roof and on of our air conditioners went bang it is the above model with serial number 408103097 RE.
I have taken out the board for the indoor unit and one component is fried and the back of the board is charred around the component. The component has 2W06G and 348C written on it and the component is labelled DS1 on the circuit board. This component appears to be a bridge rectifier. Can anyone out there fix these boards? Anyone got a board from a second hand system? I have been quoted wildly varying prices for the board......(cheaper to buy another aircon unit). One dealer even said that Mit. Industrial products were unreliable which I find difficult to believe.

Many thanks for any help you can give,

charlie patt
20-01-2011, 07:08 PM
mhi is good kit and basically the supplier should be shot for bad info that board has a eprom chip in it so a new one is advised in my opinon boards are always a problem can you claim of your house insurance i have been quoted more money for a daikin board than i can buy a complete system

rt29781
20-01-2011, 08:48 PM
Hi Charlie thanks for the reply. I cannot understand why the boards are so expensive. The failed part costs .89p..I presume the rectifier went because the DC fan motor failed. Do wholesalers have a strangle hold on price?

charlie patt
20-01-2011, 08:55 PM
most parts you can get from wholesalers but certain parts like pcbs condensors mainly on ac units are manufactuers parts only so they got you by the sand c another example is i required a condensor fan motor and invertor board for a 5kw daikin it cost more than a new unit try 3d in the uk for spares

rt29781
10-02-2011, 09:17 AM
We have finally found a supplier of the parts we need at a decent price and they have arrived so I have taken the indoor unit to pieces. I have managed to get the shrowd off the motor and the motor appears to be pushed into a rubber bush. Anyone know the best way to get the motor out of the rubber bush. The new motor has a groove in the shaft at the end. Is the motor shaft just a push fit into the rubber bush? I don't want to pull too hard as the heat exchanger is still in situ and very close by......

Any help you can give gratefully received.

rt29781
10-02-2011, 04:05 PM
The supplier told me how to remove the motor so the spares are fitted and the aircon is working again.