PDA

View Full Version : inspection information form

FEISTY
20-01-2011, 04:31 AM
Hope all is well with everyone. I am looking for a form template I can use on service calls. I intend it to be filled out with all important information...make, model, serial number, technical specs such as pressure readings, electrical findings, etc. I want it to become part of customer's file for future service to the unit as well as being able to study info to help troubleshoot call. If one exists, please lead me to it. I tried Mr. HVAC site but found nothing. Thanks for any assistance. Have a great day !!!:)

Brian_UK
20-01-2011, 08:25 PM
They be out there... depends what you want -
http://www.snappyforms.com/HVAC-Service-Forms-p-1-c-289.html

Although it should be easy enough to create your own if you want them more personalised.

FEISTY
21-01-2011, 02:47 AM
Thanks Brian. Not sure what the industry is like where you are but here in the states you have to re-invent the wheel to stay 1 step ahead. Last year was 1st year I posted a substancial loss in business due to economy. I am starting this year with implementing all those ideas I've had but never pursued since I was busy. Hired on a young helper to expand into maintainance programs just to give customer a way to save money. Hope it works. Thanks again for the lead. Great day to all !!

Magoo
21-01-2011, 04:05 AM
Hi Feisty.
Try creating your own generic sheet on say a MS spread sheet. Fiddle around to include what you want.
I have a generic service type sheet that suits most jobs. PM me if you want a copy. You can extend it to include most anything.
cheers magoo