PDA

View Full Version : TK Smart Reefer Voltage

kool@er
19-01-2011, 11:08 AM
Hi Fellas,
First time posting on a thread, but I enjoy reading your comments and I am learning a whole lot from you fellas. Thank you all.
I serviced a thermoking smart reefer, model CRR40, year 1998, controler MP3000, uses a 7.5hp copeland discus with R134a. I keep getting error 18 (power supply phase error), and error 36 (current too high). I checked the power supply and it's ok (415v-422v, 10-14 amps @ 50hz). but when I check the up read out it's way out (565.5v and 24.5 amp on 3 leg). The unit does not shutdown and works fine otherwise.
Can someone suggest a fix without changing the relay board?

kool@er
20-01-2011, 06:20 PM
:off topic: :eek: :( :rolleyes: :mad: :confused: :cool: :)

ANYONE??? ANY SUGGESTION??? ANYTHING???

Will
21-01-2011, 01:03 AM
I know it sounds funny but try disconnecting your humidity sensor and see if it changes the "up read".

Will
03-02-2011, 11:31 PM
:off topic: :eek: :( :rolleyes: :mad: :confused: :cool: :)

ANYONE??? ANY SUGGESTION??? ANYTHING???

Took ya less than 24hrs to bitc about a no reply, how 'bout an update on my reply fix ?

kool@er
06-02-2011, 03:27 PM
Took ya less than 24hrs to bitc about a no reply, how 'bout an update on my reply fix ?
Hi Will,
Been outa town on bigga jobs. this one still works ok, just the nusance light and fault readout. this smart reefer is not equipt with a humidity sensor, but thanks anyway for your interest.

Will
09-02-2011, 12:46 AM
Thanks for the update kool@er.

I'm a little confused and don't mean to be splitting hairs but just what model is this ? A Smart Reefer or a CRR ?

The Smarty's came with a UPD controller and the CRR's came with the MP2000-MP3000 controllers.

But like I said, sometimes a humidity sensor can screw up voltage read out, but if there isn't one there to test, only thing left is a board replacement, regardless of which model.

kool@er
19-02-2011, 12:41 PM
Hey Will,
This is a CRR 40 foot reefer container with a MP3000 controller and there is a 'SMART REEFER' on the front panel on the unit.
I kno a relay board change is the easiest fix, but very expensive too. I was hoping someone would kno a thing or 2 about the components on the relay board, I cant find any detail on the relay board components on the internet. Overall the unit work fine except the faulty readout of the voltage and current.