PDA

View Full Version : Operation Light Flashing Continuously

MyKool Buble
18-01-2011, 06:00 PM
Hi there

Newbie here, so apologies first of all :)
I rent an apartment and my landlord is away for 6 weeks so can't ask him what's going on so thought i would try here.
My power cut out the other day, and when i turned it back on the inside air con unit made a noise and the vent moved and reset itself but ever since then the Operation light is flashing green continuously.
I have tried the remote and pressed every conceivable button to turn on or reset the unit but nothing is happening. Incidentally the remote display changes to reflect what button is pushed.
I've even tried tripping the fuse box again in the hope that it will reset itself, but no such luck :(
Any ideas at all? I wouldn't ordinarily worry but the nights are expected to hit minus 1 here in a couple of days and i'll freeze without my warm air con lol.

Thanks in advance for any help.

T.

frank
18-01-2011, 07:02 PM
It might help the members if you told us what make and model the aircon is????

MyKool Buble
18-01-2011, 07:40 PM
It might help the members if you told us what make and model the aircon is????

Whooops, sorry. It's a Daitsu and on the back of the remote it says:

Type: R11HG/E

That's all the info i have.

T.

Brian_UK
18-01-2011, 08:37 PM
Sadly the Daitsu website offers user manuals but not technical manuals.

Some models have an emergency button on the indoor unit, if yours has one it might be worth trying.

MyKool Buble
18-01-2011, 08:43 PM
Sadly the Daitsu website offers user manuals but not technical manuals.

Some models have an emergency button on the indoor unit, if yours has one it might be worth trying.

Nope, no buttons unfortunately, i thought there might have been a reset button or something.
Oh well, thanks for taking the time to reply. :)

T.