PDA

View Full Version : Whirlpool

kristi
17-01-2011, 01:23 PM
Whirlpool
whirlpool ARC4020Ix refrigerator. The compressor doesen't take tension from electronic modul.

sedgy
17-01-2011, 03:22 PM
hi kristi,
sorry do not understand <tension<? have you another word you can use?
sedgy

Brian_UK
17-01-2011, 08:18 PM
'Tension' = electric current/power. :)

kristi
17-01-2011, 09:53 PM
Can someone explain me how to repair this,but try to ecplain with simple word sow I can understood because i don't speak english very good.

kristi
17-01-2011, 10:05 PM
(Whirpool ARC4020IX) I have problems with a whirlpool refrigerator.When you open the door of the fridge the ventlation and the lamp take power.they turn on and turn off when the door is open.when I close the door the ventilation works only 5 second and than it stop working.After 2 minutes the ventilation start working again but the compressor doesen't work.Who has the fault the modul or electronic thermostat?

mikeref
17-01-2011, 10:52 PM
(Whirpool ARC4020IX) I have problems with a whirlpool refrigerator.When you open the door of the fridge the ventlation and the lamp take power.they turn on and turn off when the door is open.when I close the door the ventilation works only 5 second and than it stop working.After 2 minutes the ventilation start working again but the compressor doesen't work.Who has the fault the modul or electronic thermostat?
Kristi, electronic module is faulty. Have to replace this part.