PDA

View Full Version : york scroll chillers

nassrifi
14-01-2011, 05:07 PM
Dear friends, I am about to purchase a Air cooled water chiller from york having scroll compressors , the capacity is 87 tons type is YLAA0300YE50
I am located in YEMEN, ADEN and this type of compressors is rather new for us and we used to use reseprocating compressors before

please ,any advice will help

best regards

nassrifi
04-02-2011, 08:54 AM
Dear all
Still waiting for any replay

regards

Tesla
04-02-2011, 10:29 AM
Hi nassrifi
I have only experience on carrier scroll chillers (french) and copeland scroll compressors. What I have found is they are more efficient and better in higher ambients with a/c applications. The question I have to ask is do you have a good service provider for this product? I'm sure more members will add to your question.

nassrifi
05-02-2011, 04:48 AM
thx Tesla
What you mean by service provider ?? I am purchasing the chiller from youk agent in YEMEN.
Thx for your support.

jpumarada
15-02-2011, 08:57 PM
Hi is a good equipment, and the compressor is coopeland, I have one 90TR with 2 year and we donīt have any problems, just some change in pressure transducers
Just one advise, buy pressure transducer, and temperature sensor of water. is easy to change

Tesla
16-02-2011, 02:12 AM
thx Tesla
What you mean by service provider ?? I am purchasing the chiller from youk agent in YEMEN.
Thx for your support.
Hi nassrifi
What I meant by service provider is the company who will service the chiller - Do the guys servicing and maintaining the chiller have experience on scroll compressors, not that there is too much different in this respect. I think it would be a wise choice to use the scroll chiller due to my reasons above.

muju
18-02-2011, 01:40 PM
hi, sir i've commissioned a lot of these when working with york, these are good equipments if proper commissioning and there after maintenance is done. i've commissioned ycul - chilled water units and ycal - air cooled split with ahus. they were great to work, good efficiency and easy to do maintenance.