PDA

View Full Version : need help...

abid
14-08-2005, 10:03 PM
During the three year diploma of Associate Engineer in Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning from College of Technology, I prepared myself for employment in HVAC industry by having a training including servicing, installing and repairing HVAC systems.
Working in leading five star hotels in Middle East as refrigeration and air conditioning engineer for more than ten years I have good experience about this field.
I am in UK as a student and my course going to start next year I want to know if I can get job in my field……

Krups
14-08-2005, 10:34 PM
Hi, abid, and welcome...
i would recommend doing a search on the internet for companies based in the area close to where u will be living...
then write/call each of them explaining your situation..
i shoudnt imagine it being difficult with ur experience...
hope this helps...

Krups

abid
14-08-2005, 10:36 PM
i am in leicestershire area and look forward any thing.......

botrous
14-08-2005, 11:07 PM
Hi guys , I'm not from the UK so i don't know the rules there and if it's easy or hard to get a job , but since we are talking in this forum why not use it's resources to search fro jobs , the link for that is http://www.refrigeration-engineer.com/jobs , or just click on refrigeration jobs ad in the main page , you can find in the left up corner in every page of this forum if you noticed it.

cheers
best regards