PDA

View Full Version : about vrf system

anil130
09-01-2011, 04:01 PM
hi guys..would any body tell me about vrf system in detail..and in which place vrf system is best?

frank
09-01-2011, 05:35 PM
You can read the basics here

http://www.heronridge.co.uk/falt_codes/daikin/VRVII%20%20basic%20training.pdf

Sridhar1312
10-01-2011, 06:25 AM
VRV / VRF system is basically varying refrigerant flow to the evaporators based on the need.These are more apt where both cooling and heating are required.Using VRV system only for cooling does not give much advantage and flexibility as the chilled water system gives.

anil130
11-01-2011, 02:53 AM
thanks frank..thats cool it gives some how idea about vrf and iam doing here in sanyo brand so will you please provide me more about vrf system in next time i will post the pics also..and sridhar: its only the definition

techguy
14-01-2011, 06:35 PM
Hi Anil,

I work for Sanyo,

Drop me a line if you need any info I would be happy to help

Regards

T

anil130
22-01-2011, 06:36 AM
thanks techguy..me too work in sanyo and i want to know more in vrf system so will you please help me..and one thing i want to ask: recently i had done sanyo vrf system in five star hotel and there the electricity was from key tag and our system will not run from key system because if power is off then it will shows communication error..so is there any chance to run the indoor from key tag..? and what do you think vrf in hotel.? good or bad.. will you please give me information about it then i will be very great full and waiting for your reply or you may directly mail to me on this address: anilybx@hotmail.com..and thanks in advance..