PDA

View Full Version : Commercial freezer installation

arstreamp
09-01-2011, 03:19 AM
Hi all!
My name is Ann and I just joined the forum, I’m also a new comer to commercial freezer business. I’m still trying to understand it all and our little company (just me and my husband) is still navigating through all the different ways to approach the industry. It’s a tough economy! I was wondering – for those of you involved in the industry (especially veterans) business owner or not, what are some of services, tools, strategies, or latest resources you find helpful or profitable in doing your work or - business? Online or offline, I’m sure there is quite a lot in both right?!
Thanks and God bless!

mikeref
09-01-2011, 04:54 AM
Hello Ann and welcome to R.E. First of all, is your husband a refrigeration tech? What area specifically are you looking to do, is it the building of freezer rooms and equipment supply/service, or refrigeration work in general? This site has listings for all areas of the trade with many helpful people. Might be time to take a tour,(if not already been) ,to see what's available first, pointing to "forums" top left..mike.

Magoo
10-01-2011, 02:49 AM
Hello Ann,
welcome to the forum, I beleive you government support ex- military vets into their own businesses. There is a web site, but I cannot recall it.
Good luck anyway.