PDA

View Full Version : fujitsu alarm code help?

savoc
04-01-2011, 10:11 AM
hi guys iam a commercial refrigeration mechanic. i will be honest i have never worked on these inverter system. i have a good customer who is have trouble with an a/c. Its a AST30pra. Fujitsu have been out 3 times and cant fix it. i can tell you that there is gas in the system and that one light stays on and the timer light flashes 10 times. any help would be useful.

dellapureneed
04-01-2011, 07:40 PM
Hi, try contacting Fujitsu in UK. They may have a diagnostic tell tale on what those lights sequence are.
Inverters are sensitive to power failures, have you had power cut outs? try a power down/power up reset. You could have a dodgy inverter power board or There may be an overcurrent sensing on compresser start up or maybe the fan if that is also an inverter driven fan. These type of faults tend to lock out the system but reset on power down/up & untill it re senses on start up.

Grizzly
04-01-2011, 08:17 PM
Try reading the attached.
It may help you resolve your issue, although they don't list 10 flashes?

Good Luck
Grizzly

http://www.refrigeration-engineer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21050

martinw58
04-01-2011, 08:50 PM
10 flashes ipm error

Abnormal current value of IPM is detected > Permanent stop. Heat radiation is blocked (inlet/outlet).

-Check if outdoor fan is defective (does not rotate).
-Controller PCB defective (refer to IPM diagnosis).
-Refrigeration cycle defective (refer to refrigeration troubleshooting

martinw58
04-01-2011, 08:58 PM
this link may also help http://www.fgeurofred.co.uk/default.asp?docId=12663

savoc
04-01-2011, 08:58 PM
Thanks for your help guys. I will try the condenser fan. If fujitsu cant fix it with all their service manuals i surely have no chance.

charlie patt
04-01-2011, 10:54 PM
check the thermistors on outdoor they control the fan and control circuit they are extremley prone to failure however they usually bring a code on indoor when the two buttons are pressed be lucky charlie