View Full Version : Tube expander

10-08-2005, 04:39 PM
Has anyone a link for a tube expander till 3 5/8?

Andy W
10-08-2005, 05:40 PM
Rothenberger do a industrial tube expander tool with a single head shaped like a cone and operated by a ratchet handle and will swage pipe from 1 3/8 to 4 1/8. Rothenberger should not be too hard to find.

10-08-2005, 06:34 PM
Hi Peter.
I know the tool Andy is talking about.
Look here: http://www.rothenberger.com/en/index.html


10-08-2005, 06:41 PM
Rothenberger are high quality industrial tools , we are used to use them in the institute where i teach . . . i'll try to ask for a full catalog of their products