PDA

View Full Version : Daikin E0 error

Theos62
01-01-2011, 01:14 AM
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone could help with some tips to a E0 problem on a Daikin split system. Model RY140KUY1 External Unit and FDY140FV1 Internal Unit.

The E0 showed up about 3 weeks ago, so I re-set the unit at the mains and each time the E0 returned. So I turned off the unit overnight at the mains and when I tried it the next day it showed a H3. Called out the Daikin tech and he found a lose connection in the outdoor unit on the main board to the High Pressure switch.

It then worked OK for about two weeks and now is showing up E0 again. I tried reseting it and it will run for about 2 minutes then goes to E0. I turned it off from the mains overnight and then it ran for about 12 hours then E0. Turned it off from the mains for 2 hours and it will only run for 2 minutes, then E0.

My initial guess is another lose connection so I will check it over. Just wondering if anyone has any tips. Appreciate any help.

Might just be a heat sensing gremlin, as its another HOT day in Sydney.:(

Thanks.
Joe
New Poster....

stufus
01-01-2011, 11:37 AM
EO is outdoor unit protection device active,
Best to run it up with gauges connected and see exactly what it is doing,check for open circuit on lp/hp switches ,comp protection and any more loose connections.

Regards

Stu

Brian_UK
01-01-2011, 06:18 PM
If you keep resetting it you will eventually breake it.

Call in an air conditioning company to investigate the fault.

ktm
01-01-2011, 10:19 PM
Sounds like the termal overload for the compressor. So when u leave it off over night it cools then eventualy trips the cutout again. Realy should get some one to sort it soon as it could damage your pcb or any other parts of the electrics.