PDA

View Full Version : TK error code. Help me...

bkbtransit
31-12-2010, 09:03 PM
Getting an error code of 63 on my reefer. Can someone help me reset the unit? Please let me know what info you need from me to help you help me. The engine would not start due to cold weather and the switch was left on. Now the error code is not allowing the unit to start. Any help is very appreciated. That error code is listed on the door and simply says engine not starting for unknown reason.

odendaal
01-01-2011, 02:48 PM
Getting an error code of 63 on my reefer. Can someone help me reset the unit? Please let me know what info you need from me to help you help me. The engine would not start due to cold weather and the switch was left on. Now the error code is not allowing the unit to start. Any help is very appreciated. That error code is listed on the door and simply says engine not starting for unknown reason.

Check stop solenoid on fuel injection pump.
Make sure you have fuel at injection pump.
Check 40A fuse on PC Board.

cadwaladr
01-01-2011, 08:02 PM
Check stop solenoid on fuel injection pump.
Make sure you have fuel at injection pump.
Check 40A fuse on PC Board.
to clear code when the unit is turned on the display flashes press select 63 flashes press the= key until 00 appears turn it off then on see if pump runs etc

charlie patt
01-01-2011, 09:14 PM
Check you have fuel to injection pump is elec pump working if not tap it and sea if it bursts into life check supply to pump with recent ambients we have had freezing fuel split pipes and jammed sol valve also on older kit make sure fuel pipes not kinked firstly sea if elec pump clicking and fuel to injec pump be lucky

Robert Hilton
02-01-2011, 11:06 AM
It would help if we knew what kind of unit it is (truck or trailer) and which controller (TGVI or SR). A photo would be nice.

Cheers,

Rob