PDA

View Full Version : Can somebody help me for HFC-125 marketing infomation?

CHINA FLUORO
10-08-2005, 02:23 AM
Hello, friends. I am a newcomer here. Because I am not an English speaker, it's a little hard for me to look through all the articles here. However, I feel very nice here after reading some of them. There are so many good guys here.
Please let me introduce myself as Jason Wang from China Fluoro Technology Co., Ltd. Our company is a refrigerant gas manufacturer in China. Now we produce and provide HFC-125. Quality? Never worry about our quality! Our last shipment to France purity is 99.99%. Now my problem is I know little about European market. It will be highly appreciated if someone is interest or someone kindly share the information with me. Thanks and best regards!
:p :confused:

frank
10-08-2005, 09:16 PM
Hello Jason

Are you trying to sell your refrigerants here?

This is a forum where we share information and knowledge about refrigeration systems.

Any sales talk should first be approved by the forum webmaster.

if you require any help with refrigeration problems or have any experience to contribute then you are most welcome.

CHINA FLUORO
11-08-2005, 05:40 AM
Thank you, Frank!
As I said in my former thread that I had some difficulty in English. So I did not quite understand the regulations of the forum here. I will try to learn clearly the regulations and will obey!

glabah
11-08-2005, 08:31 PM
Is this the same stuff as we call R-123 in the USA? If so, it is used as a replacement for R-11. This is used in centrifugal chillers. It is also used in certain refrigerant blends.

botrous
11-08-2005, 09:29 PM
CHINA FLUORO , what a huge signature , i though it was your post , till i saw phone and fax numbers and emails . . . for the first sight , your signature seems to be a lot bigger than your posts , is that how you sign a chek ???? if yes , the lucky one that the chek is for will have to wait days in the bank so they compare your signature and approve it , luky him ........... :)

Peter_1
11-08-2005, 09:48 PM
Thank you, Frank!
As I said in my former thread that I had some difficulty in English. So I did not quite understand the regulations of the forum here. I will try to learn clearly the regulations and will obey!
Understanding the rules of this forum has nothing to do with your knowledge of the English language. Your knowledge seems rather very good - especially your signature - so I think you even haven't read them.
As a first sign of politeness, I should recommend starting to remove all the advertisement in your signature.

Lc_shi
12-08-2005, 02:11 AM
CHINA FLUORO ,you can make your ad in business web(there are too much now). If you have interest in tech,welcome to this forum. All the guys here are friendly and like to share.
Wish you have good stay here.

regards
Lichuan Shi

Johnny Rod
12-08-2005, 08:54 AM
Is this the same stuff as we call R-123 in the USA? If so, it is used as a replacement for R-11. This is used in centrifugal chillers. It is also used in certain refrigerant blends.

No, R125 is a higher-pressure refrigerant in the same sort of ballpark as R22/R134a. It is used in some blends e.g. R407C.

botrous
12-08-2005, 12:14 PM
I agree with Peter and Luchian , the forum members are very friendly , but this isn't an advertising or marketing forum , it's a tech one to share ideas , problems and resources.

CHINA FLUORO
16-08-2005, 02:21 AM
Thank you for your comments!
Ok, I have amended my signature. But Peter please! I don't think my signature has sth. to do with politeness. Someone attached their wed in their signature and I think every wise man can easily reach him. I think the result is the same.
However, I like to be here and share the ideas with every friend here. That's why I amended my signature. This is the only reason.

botrous
16-08-2005, 11:36 AM
Welcome CHINA FLUORO , enjoy your stay here
cheers &
Best regards

Peter_1
16-08-2005, 09:07 PM
Thank you for your comments!
Ok, I have amended my signature. But Peter please! I don't think my signature has sth. to do with politeness. Someone attached their wed in their signature and I think every wise man can easily reach him. I think the result is the same.
However, I like to be here and share the ideas with every friend here. That's why I amended my signature. This is the only reason.

We will keep it here a nice place to discuss and share our knowledge and our Chief Dez has therefore made some rules.

Politeness for me is respecting the rules made by those you're visiting.

But you have to admit two things: you're English is much better as you first tried to let us believe and you have to agree that your first post was nothing more then an advertisement.
Therefore my reply which seemed perhaps a little bit hard.

But I accept of course your apologies, so be welcome.