PDA

View Full Version : Fujitsu AOT30PMAL Compressor (Mitsubishi)

bennyr
29-12-2010, 04:25 AM
Hi,

I have a Fujitsu AOT30PMAL (Inverter) which has a bad compressor.....one winding is down to earth. The unit shuts down the outdoor unit with the usual comms fault etc. The compressor is a Mitsubishi THB310FFA (Fujitsu part number 9370136005).

I've noticed that LG list a similar Mitsubishi compressor, but it is cheaper.....they list the P/N as THB310F (LG P/N
5416A90020A)

Does anyone have any data on the Mitsubishi DC compressors that would shed some light on the actual specs of both types listed above?

Any help appreciated.

Thanks.

mikeref
29-12-2010, 04:56 AM
That would be a question for Paul H in Western Australia. Compressors are expensive however the Fujitsu electrics may not run the Mitsubishi compressor. If the 30,000 BTU has some years on it, might be economical in the long run to replace A/C. Others may have a different view. Mike.

paul_h
29-12-2010, 10:07 AM
I don't have any data on LG to compare, (and really not much on fujitsu anymore), but nearly every LG system I've seen has an LG compressor.
I know fujitsu get compressors made under licence from mitsubshi by SIAM in thailand where fujitsu is made as well.

But I'm unaware whether LG makes them under licence from mitsubishi and have no data on them to know whether they are the same, all I know is that they are LG compressors in there, not SIAM, so couldn't even guess.

bennyr
05-01-2011, 01:59 AM
Hi,

Thanks for your help and advice Mike (hope you are not under water) and Paul. I just bit the bullet, and got the original compressor from Fujitsu rather than mucking around trying to save a few $$$.

Thanks again.

mikeref
05-01-2011, 02:17 AM
Hi,

Thanks for your help and advice Mike (hope you are not under water) and Paul. I just bit the bullet, and got the original compressor from Fujitsu rather than mucking around trying to save a few $$$.

Thanks again.
Hope your installer makes sure compressor electrics(if using origional) are o.k.. And the floods are some distance south of me, thanks all the same. Off TOPIC,.. ordered parts out of Sydney yesterday, and they asked, which transport to send it on(as nothing can travel by road for sometime), Rail, but that's stopped, air freight or submarine? All the best, Mike.