PDA

View Full Version : Installation procedures

MilosBog
27-12-2010, 06:18 PM
Hi,
anybody has some sort of book or pdf or whatever with installation procedures for HVAC and/or refrigeration? I need it for making a bill of materials and works so it would be more than useful. I have seen that Carrier has something but i don't want to spend money and to get a conclusion that i don't need it
BR
:D

Brian_UK
27-12-2010, 06:51 PM
Don't know if this is what you want but Daikin Installation Instructions give a set of procedures to follow???

http://www.daikinac.com/commercial/docsInstall_SkyAir.asp?sec=docs&page=28

and pick one.

MilosBog
27-12-2010, 08:30 PM
Hi,
when i make a tender, the material must be specified and also the installation works..I must write what is needed to be done to complete the installation so that installer company can make a pricing for the project.In position 15-19 i have specified what is needed to be done to complete one underfloor cooling project.This is a unfinished tender and i am giving it as an example. Is now a bit clearer what am i asking for? The installation procedures on one place, in one book or in anything?

1. Delivery and installation of floor and wall cooling system
15 Installation of concealed manifold covers
16 Manifolds installation
17 Installation of pipe registers as in drawings and connection of the pipes to the manifolds
18 Pressure test according to the manufacturers requirements
19 Installation and commissioning of the control system