PDA

View Full Version : Samsung blinking OPERATION light AQV24UWAX

buzurk
27-12-2010, 04:59 AM
Hey guys,

I have a SAMSUNG AQV24UWAX installed around 2 months ago, today i went out and come home and saw the "operation" light blinking, so i hit power and all came on OK and everything seems to be ok

I noticed that an hour prior to this we had a power outage also as my microwave time was reset etc

I looked up this light and apparantly it means diag mode, so i popped the cable cover off on the outdoor unit to see if anything was up and the small PCB in there that has a button and 3 LEDS (Red, Green, Yellow) showed a RED led as ON and the GREEN led was blinking (note i had the A/C on at this time)

So i reset the circuit breaker to see if that would clear anything, and the unit came on, with the operation led blinking for around 10 secs, then it went off, and all "appears" to be normal, however i have not checked the outdoor unit again

Any idea's??

buzurk
27-12-2010, 05:14 AM
Update -

Just checked the outdoor unit again, with the AC not running and the RED light is on and the Green light is flashing still?

I attached a pic.

superswill
27-12-2010, 02:01 PM
dear Sir,

please see service manual i found, sorry not all in English but shows errors:

https://www.yousendit.com/download/RlRyeEVYcHZ3NUpjR0E9PQ

i can not see your error listed, maybe worth re-checking.

buzurk
27-12-2010, 10:57 PM
thank you for your reply.

I am unable to open that PDF, im told its not a valid PDF file?

Also, to recheck, what am i checking???

JamieKee
29-12-2010, 11:44 AM
on some of the outdoor units if you take the top of them it gives you the meaning of the fault code

dellapureneed
29-12-2010, 08:43 PM
Hi, call Samsung in uk or email them as your a big time difference.
I had very same on a UK version of kit. It turned out to be cause from the power failure. The indoor unit needs re address set up configeration. Theres a specific code for your machine & its simple to follow & all done from hand held remote.
Good luck
Regards Dellapureneed