PDA

View Full Version : Floor Standing Air Condition Problem

Aven
24-12-2010, 06:24 PM
Hello everyone, I have a problem with a Floor Standing Air Conditioning Unit ( Inventor - nfi-66/nfo-66 )

The problem is that the unit turns on and works fine in cool mode but when the unit turns on in heat mode, it stops with an alarm on the monitor ( E01 )

The air filter and both condesers are in perfect condition ( just cleaned )

The strange think is that in the room exist one more unit with the same problem :confused:

Any solution?

Thank you in advance

stufus
24-12-2010, 11:32 PM
Not to sure about this information ( Inventor - nfi-66/nfo-66 )
However if it's a mitsubishi heavy industries system E01 is a communication error between indoor and controller.
Are you 100% it is a heatpump?

Stu

Aven
25-12-2010, 10:58 AM
Not to sure about this information ( Inventor - nfi-66/nfo-66 )
However if it's a mitsubishi heavy industries system E01 is a communication error between indoor and controller.
Are you 100% it is a heatpump?

Stu

according to the manual this problem is overpressure :confused:

stufus
25-12-2010, 11:21 AM
according to the manual this problem is overpressure :confused:

You could have put that in the original post:rolleyes:
Check the operation of the 4way valve !
Whats the make and model of the machine ?
How long does it operate before tripping ?
Stu

Brian_UK
25-12-2010, 11:56 AM
according to the manual this problem is overpressure :confused:If you know the answer, why pose the question and waste our time?:mad:

Aven
25-12-2010, 02:40 PM
If you know the answer, why pose the question and waste our time?:mad:

if the problem was the over pressure , after the cleaning of condensers the alarm should desapear but this didn't happened

Check the operation of the 4way valve !

is it possible to have problem on 4way valves , at two different machines , in the same place a few days? ( 2-3 days )

How long does it operate before tripping ?

if i begin the machine in heat mode , the machine tripe out in a few seconds ( 3-5 sec ) but if i begin the machine in cold mode and after i change it to heat mode the machine works fine :confused::confused:

P.S sorry for my English...

PRESS
25-12-2010, 08:32 PM
Hi,

Merry christmas to you. Many self diagnosis units I have seen work out to make the an engineer easy and they seldom lie. You can investigate the following:- 1. Your 4way valve's mechanical and electrical function. 2. Connect gauges and observe your system pressures during the operation of the unit. This should help you figure out what to fix. 3. My third suspect is the location of the outdoor units. Check if there is adequate air circulation arround. If you measure your ambient temperature things must start making sense to you. 4. The analogue input from your pressure switch to the PC board must tally with what you read on your gauges unless if your pressure switches are mulfunctioning and sending the wrong signal to the PC board.

Always be thorough and logical with your diagnosis.

Best chances.

Aven
30-12-2010, 12:58 PM
first of all thanks for help and sorry for my English isn't my language...

now to our subject :)

the last 3 days both machines work without any problem :s

1. Your 4way valve's mechanical and electrical function.

i checked today and look work normally

2. Connect gauges and observe your system pressures during the operation of the unit. This should help you figure out what to fix. pressure from outdoor unit to indoor unit at heating mode : 18,5 Bar

pressure from indoor unit to outdoor unit at heating mode : 16.2 Bar

environment temperature : 11 C

room temperature : 19 C

3. My third suspect is the location of the outdoor units. Check if there is adequate air circulation arround. If you measure your ambient temperature things must start making sense to youthe outdoor machine is on a roof with a high quantity of air

4. The analogue input from your pressure switch to the PC board must tally with what you read on your gauges unless if your pressure switches are mulfunctioning and sending the wrong signal to the PC board.where i can see the analogue input?

i see that in the outdoor machine exist 2 pressure switch ( one in high and one in low side ) and two thermostats ( the same... )

Aven
13-01-2011, 04:44 PM
again E1 error :(

when the machine turn on in heating mode e1 appears. but if i restart the machine then work fine...

any solution ???