PDA

View Full Version : Daikin vrv II settings

ktm
19-12-2010, 11:55 PM
Hey guys need some tec info for a Daikin vrvII think the model is reyq16. The prob I have is some one tried to dissable the inverter compressor I think buy the buttons on the pcb board. But I don't think they did it correctly. I tried to end the operation as it says in the Daikin training manuel I have but the inverter comp still won't start. Does anyone know if there is a master reset of these operations that will put it back to factory settings? Would be realy greatful of any help or ideas thanks in advance

james10
20-12-2010, 10:43 AM
press reset on master unit then power all units down and back up should reset the unit

Mabe
20-12-2010, 08:46 PM
Press 15 sec the reset button, then you reset every settings made on the outdoor pcb, also you get an U3 on they indoors again so testrun is necesarry. before the testrun disable the inverter compressor that you want, and than do the testrun.

stufus
21-12-2010, 03:40 PM
Is it possible that there is a problem with the inv comp , which resulted in it being taken off line in the first place.And this is the reason it wont fire up now.You may have to look for a cause before you can look for a remedy.
Cheers Stu

ktm
21-12-2010, 11:23 PM
Sorry yes should have stated. Inverter comp was down to earth and has bein replaced. Need to know how to enable it again. Or if there is a master reset that will reset compressor disable/enable settings back to factory settings? Just unsure if inverter was disabled correctly or what settings were made by previous engineer. System is running on both standards with no faults. So I'm it's straight forward once u know the process. Thanks again for all your help.

Mentallist
22-12-2010, 10:27 PM
Hi,

There is only one way to reset PCB A1P back to factory setting on VRV systems.

When the system is initialised and showing H3P on its own hold the mode button until H1p is lit on its own, continue to hold the mode button at this point until it reverts back to H3P lit on its own.

This will wipe all settings other than the defaults, it will unfortunately, also wipe the test operation, so this will have to be done again.

puddleboy3
22-12-2010, 11:08 PM
Think you might want to try the following enter mode 2 by holding in BS1 until the furthest left hand led is lit at this point press return. If the unit is set to emergency mode i.e inverter compressor disabled then the second led from the right will be lit. Press set until the furthest right led is lit and then press return twice. Hey presto inverter compressor back online. Its been a while but I think this might solve your problem.

Mabe
25-12-2010, 11:05 AM
Mentalist is correct that's the way to reset the PCB i made masteke with reset button...

ktm
28-12-2010, 02:29 AM
Cheers lads got through to Daikin uk very helpfuly guy talked me through it. Thanks for the help good to know that reset though thanks again

wozza
28-12-2010, 11:35 AM
VRV2
Just for info-

To inhibit INV compressor from normal function i.e H3P on.

Press Mode 5secs = H1p illuminates
Return- once = H7p illuminates Flashing(mode not entered)
Press Set- once = H6P illuminates Flashing( mode entered)
Press Return= H6P Goes solid ( Mode Confirmed)
Press Return= H1p on

To bring INV back on line, exactly the same procedure as above, but the H6P will move back to H7P to take the mode out.

Sorry i am a bit late with the reply, it might have saved you a bit of time waiting on the phone.
The procedure for inputting service mode two is above and the only thing that changes is the amount of times you press the set button.
To inhibit VRV 2 INV compressor you dont have to press SET button as the code is 0.

I hope this helps for future service visits