PDA

View Full Version : Freezer van units used for cold storage.

nh3doctor1
15-12-2010, 08:28 PM
I have 4 Carrier Units that we use for our cold storage. I have the Serial#'s Model#'s and Parts Id#'s all different units. I am looking for a place to buy the v shaped drain pans that are connected to a hose that then drips defrost condensate from the unit to outside all are missing plus the bottom covers, which lead to ice build up on the units and all over the floor. I dont have much experiance with container van units so I have only been told what these may look like, I also have not found much on the internet, the next step is to just call Carrier, but thought I would give the techs from this site to help me out.

djbe
15-12-2010, 11:16 PM
I have 4 Carrier Units that we use for our cold storage. I have the Serial#'s Model#'s and Parts Id#'s all different units. I am looking for a place to buy the v shaped drain pans that are connected to a hose that then drips defrost condensate from the unit to outside all are missing plus the bottom covers, which lead to ice build up on the units and all over the floor. I dont have much experiance with container van units so I have only been told what these may look like, I also have not found much on the internet, the next step is to just call Carrier, but thought I would give the techs from this site to help me out.

Ok so what are the models?