PDA

View Full Version : I hate it

botrous
03-08-2005, 10:29 PM
This evening i went to visit a monument of the virgent Mary , my car was doing very well all the road , when i arrived it refused to march , the motor is ok , the rpm indicates as much as i squeeze the fuel pedal , but it doesn't march . . .
I called the insurance company , they sent a truck to pick me and the car to home , when we arrived the car worked properly . . . That's what pisses me offffffffffff the most:mad: :mad: :mad:

Krups
04-08-2005, 07:31 PM
This evening i went to visit a monument of the virgent Mary , my car was doing very well all the road , when i arrived it refused to march , the motor is ok , the rpm indicates as much as i squeeze the fuel pedal , but it doesn't march . . .
I called the insurance company , they sent a truck to pick me and the car to home , when we arrived the car worked properly . . . That's what pisses me offffffffffff the most:mad: :mad: :mad:

that my friend is known as Sodds Law :D

chillin out
04-08-2005, 09:00 PM
You can take your frustration out on this....
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/kittycannon.html

Sir Josiah Sodd
07-08-2005, 06:23 PM
that my friend is known as Sodds Law :D

Exactly so.

I also have an arrangement with most dentists - where you feel better immediately you enter the surgery.

Krups
07-08-2005, 10:52 PM
Exactly so.

I also have an arrangement with most dentists - where you feel better immediately you enter the surgery.

thats probably as they keep telling you to come back in 2 weeks...
i had an exp of blinding pain in 1 of my molars, lasted about a week n half, no painkillers on earth could deal with it,
dentists reply ?
come back in 2 weeks, we'l perform root canal...
2 weeks later ?
no pain anymore...
lets jus hope it dont come back :eek:

botrous
20-09-2005, 01:59 PM
Chillin thanks for the amizing link , i kinda like it , it have been 30 minutes i'm playing now , but my highest score is still 271 . . . .
Now i was searching the forums and i found the link . . . ironic no , i should have found a long time go especially i started this thread . . .
Guys i took the car to the mechanic and he couldn't find anything bad . . . and till now it's working very well

botrous
20-09-2005, 02:01 PM
a new score 725 :)

cool it
01-10-2005, 12:29 PM
hey i just scored 1,069 ft
its actually quite soothin

botrous
01-10-2005, 09:02 PM
Nice score cool it . . . :) you seem good at shooting ?