PDA

View Full Version : Cold Room Engineer required ASAP

Nav
14-12-2010, 11:09 AM
Hi people

I need a engineer to quote me to remove 2 cold rooms from a site in Leeds and re-fit them in Notts site ( I will arrange the transportation) I also need some diary fridges disconnected which I will also need connectingup in the Nottingham site. I need this work done ASAP (before Christmas) can anyone HELP?

Please inbox me on nav2bad@gmail.com

Mark
14-12-2010, 03:28 PM
Hello

Please do not post your email address in the open forums. If you do this, it opens you up to all sorts of problems. There is a PM (private message) system in place that you can use.

Kind Regards

Mark

Brian_UK
14-12-2010, 11:22 PM
I need this work done ASAP (before Christmas)Should have planned ahead.... ;)

monkey spanners
14-12-2010, 11:32 PM
Hi people

I need a engineer to quote me to remove 2 cold rooms from a site in Leeds and re-fit them in Notts site ( I will arrange the transportation) I also need some diary fridges disconnected which I will also need connectingup in the Nottingham site. I need this work done ASAP (before Christmas) can anyone HELP?

Please inbox me on nav2bad@gmail.com

What your budget? Quick and short notice usually ends up costing more due to unplanned overtime and getting materials sent out quickly etc etc.
You are going to need a sparky too for power supplies and possibley a builder for and construction work that may be needed.

It might be a better plan to hire in some refrigerated trailers to get you going while you coldrooms etc can be installed in a more planned fashion.

Its just getting to the Christmas rush time when existing customer start to panic and want systems checked and long standing faults repaired.

Good luck!