I don't know how to initiate the pump
Is there a manual pump to initiate ?
And I don't where is the pump and how is it

I hope you understand my problem
Thanks

radekklimat
09-12-2010, 05:58 PM
There is no hand pump.
How to refuel the fuel remove the fuel filter, fill it and try to ignite diesel generator.
The Carrier is simply the electric pump and do not have this problem http://www.refrigeration-engineer.com/forums/images/VA_RE/buttons/quote.gif (http://www.refrigeration-engineer.com/forums/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=212846)

dandan
09-12-2010, 06:11 PM
Thanks for your reply
I'll try it tomorrow

cadwaladr
09-12-2010, 07:56 PM
there should be a electric pump close to the fuel tank,check it has voltage

dandan
09-12-2010, 11:02 PM
Ok thanks
So it's this part
url : nsa20.casimages.com/img/2010/12/09//101209114930530959.jpg
I wasn't sure that it's the pump or a fuel heater
I have 12 volts on the pump just when the motor turn
So we need to be two to control the voltage and try to start the motor
Is that right ??
Thanks a lot

Robert Hilton
10-12-2010, 05:46 AM
There is a bleed screw on the the fuel inlet to the injection pump. Remove the pump electrical plug and connect the pump to a separate 12v supply (loose battery, start help etc). Open the bleed screw until there is clean, air free diesel and close. Connect the plug and start in the normal way. If the unit has been standing for a long time, first, carefully remove the fuel filter and fill with new, clean diesel, then refit.

dandan
10-12-2010, 09:15 AM
Ok
Thanks a lot
And is it the pump on picture in my previous post ?

Robert Hilton
10-12-2010, 09:21 PM
I couldn't open your link.
A couple of examples I know

dandan
11-12-2010, 10:14 AM
Ok thanks for the picture
It's like the second one
For my link, you must add (http : //) before the link to see it

gravy258
12-12-2010, 09:41 AM
that picture is the fuel pump.
Run two wires from the battery to it and power it up it should start running quite fast making then as pressure builds up it will run slow and make a ticking noise. If it doesn't work or carries on pumping fast after say a minute its no good.

Leave it running for five minutes independant of the fridge.

No need to to open any screws etc.. as the fridge has a fuel return line so it will pump around the circuit.

Reconnect the fuel pump to the two fridge wires. Turn on fridge, check pump is working. All then should work O.K.

cool_one
17-12-2010, 10:42 PM
that picture is the fuel pump.
Run two wires from the battery to it and power it up it should start running quite fast making then as pressure builds up it will run slow and make a ticking noise. If it doesn't work or carries on pumping fast after say a minute its no good.

Leave it running for five minutes independant of the fridge.

No need to to open any screws etc.. as the fridge has a fuel return line so it will pump around the circuit.

Reconnect the fuel pump to the two fridge wires. Turn on fridge, check pump is working. All then should work O.K.

if the pump buzzes quickly it may be air locked and you will need to release the outlet pipe so that the pump will suck fuel up from the tank