PDA

View Full Version : Daikin vrv u4 problem

jay2
02-12-2010, 02:30 AM
Sir any one can help me find a solution,im havin a problem on u4 error( transmission wiring between indoor and outdoor unit)i have already check the wires but error still persist...unit installed with two evaporator in one condenser, but we took the one evaporator board to install to the other unit mean only one unit now is connected to the condenser,we have re-connected the F1 and F2 from the remaining unit properly but U4 code still persist...can you help me or redirect me to the right thread in this forum?tnx

ksm
03-12-2010, 08:48 AM
Try to reset the unit..:)

wozza
03-12-2010, 06:28 PM
Model numbers??

Dr Death
03-12-2010, 10:43 PM
Units will need to be correctly addressed; the outdoor unit is probably looking for the unit you have removed. Also be aware , running for long periods at low load can be fatal to the outdoor unit .

jay2
04-12-2010, 01:32 AM
Model numbers??

Model: RSX8KTAL

tnx sir

jay2
04-12-2010, 01:35 AM
Try to reset the unit..:)

Ive tried sir both indoor and outdoor..but still persist,i was wondering maybe there are some resetting from the outdoor unit to detect that only 1 evaporator is running instead of two...

jay2
04-12-2010, 01:40 AM
Units will need to be correctly addressed; the outdoor unit is probably looking for the unit you have removed. Also be aware , running for long periods at low load can be fatal to the outdoor unit .
yes sir I was thinking of resetting the address,but the problem is this is my first time to encounter this model,we are not the one who installed the unit....can you send me instructions?tnx

wilko123
04-12-2010, 02:51 PM
I dont suppose you could offer some advise or help on a problem i have been asked about? im more chiller biased and dont really get involved with the VRV/splits unless necessary..

1 x REYQ 12M7W1B LINKED TO

1 X REYQ 10M7W1B

13 X CASSETTE INDOORS AT HIGH LEVEL

7 X LOCAL CONTROLLERS

1 X DCS302 CENTRAL CONTROLLER

1 X DST301 SCHEDULE TIMER

THE WHOLE SYSTEM SHUTS DOWN AT INTERMITTENT TIMES ON U4 FAULT CODE

THEY FEEL THE CENTRAL CONTROLLER IS FIGHTING THE LOCAL CONTROL BUT CANT BE SURE

THEY RESET 1 LOCAL CONTROLLER TO CLEAR FAULT CODES THE WHOLE SYSTEM SHUTS DOWN

SOMETIMES LASTS 4 HOUR OR 4 DAYS NO RHYME OR REASON BUT I NEED TO GET IT SORTED ASAP

Any idea??

many thanks

Wilko