PDA

View Full Version : Urgent G Fault Codes Needed

botrous
27-07-2005, 07:26 PM
Hey faulks , a customer just called and said that his aircon isn't working and that there are 2 LEDs lighting together . . . he said that the trade mark is GOLD . . . I assume it's a local TM manufactured in china , and i assume it's the same as GALANZ or HUALING or maybe Campomatic (GALANZ) so i need fault codes for chinese A/Cs urgently . . . taking this on consideration , most of the chinese manufacturers uses the same controls , one factory for PCBs and another one for A/Cs then assembly , so i think the control provider is the same . . .
Any help would be appreciated ....

Email : pja149@hotmail.com

chemi-cool
27-07-2005, 08:23 PM
Hi Botrous,
I Have never seen fault codes in these mini splits.
I don't think there are any. Galants and Hauling are cheap stuff and don't last fora long time.
Sorry but this is not Daikin.

Chemi :)

botrous
27-07-2005, 08:40 PM
I know Chemi , they aren't Daiin and the are the century cheepos . . . i though maybe they had some good ideas in developping some fault codes system in their A/Cs .... anyways , hope that the LEDs go off after I fix the A/C , because the man is very bothered from seeing glancing LEDs in front of him . . .
Besides , try to tell a customer that he has a cheepos . . . he will transform into a beast trying to kill youuuuuuuuu . . . all customers thinks their A/Cs are the best of the market , although they know that when they bough it , they asked for the cheepos

techguy
28-07-2005, 02:07 PM
Hi
There's usually a list detailing the led's on the inside cover or the electrical connections cover.
c ya
T

botrous
28-07-2005, 09:29 PM
Thanks techguy , i'll look for that

tonto
08-08-2005, 12:05 PM
It's funny how you put these cheap aircons in for friends even though you object and then when they stuff up you automatically become the warranty agent...

botrous
08-08-2005, 12:20 PM
It's funny how you put these cheap aircons in for friends even though you object and then when they stuff up you automatically become the warranty agent...

I didn't say that i installed it , and the man isn't a friend , he's a customer . . . .

tonto
08-08-2005, 12:25 PM
Sorry didnt mean that I was just commenting on jobs I have done for friends in the past....

botrous
08-08-2005, 12:28 PM
ok man no problem . . . when you want to install for a freind , try to get the best AC on the market , you will often see your friend .... :)

malik55
08-08-2005, 05:04 PM
Boutrus you are right, Try to get a best one, but I think Try to avoid to do any job for your friends because if a unit runs fine it is units performence, and if there is any fault it is your fault.

botrous
08-08-2005, 08:13 PM
malik55 i agree with every word you said