PDA

View Full Version : Fujitsu technical manual

Ontherun
27-11-2010, 07:26 AM
Has anyone got the service manual for the AOT45LJBYL? I already have the parts breakdown and circuit diagrams.

paul_h
27-11-2010, 08:29 AM
My outdoor manual is the same as yours, just diagram and parts.
I have an indoor one that's different, but that's just fan performance and other stuff that's usually in the full manual.
I see you're in Midland, so if you call fujitsu in Balcatta you may get ozairman. The only other person I know with a full manual is nike.

But if your issue is the F2 fuse, that seems to me to be outdoor fan motor problem. Seems shorted, and if something is shorted, the outdoor will cut out on posistor, cutting power and giving you comms error because the outdoor board is shut down.
even if I could find the manual, the tips and tricks told to me by ozairman probably isn't in there.

But have a look at this thread for general fujitsu stuff:
http://www.refrigeration-engineer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15069

Ontherun
27-11-2010, 10:47 AM
Thanks Paul, I have been reading a lot on here over the last couple of days and now have a better understanding of the system, what you said makes sense, thanks again.

Youngy
03-07-2011, 03:15 AM
Hi all am new to this forum. I have a fujitsu ducted system J series type which had an error of red constant flash, green 5 & orange 1, I did some checking and found a mouse had gone under the main board of the outdoor unit. Problem is i have replaced the fuse removed the mouse & cleaned the CB but still same error, I suspect the board is stuffed but can't find a replacement on line help anyone please.

Youngy
03-07-2011, 03:18 AM
Outdoor unit Number is AJA54LCLR, board number is K04HG-0500HUE-CO & LS90331130055R

Makeit go Right
06-07-2011, 11:55 PM
Possibly something close here:
http://www.fgeurofred.co.uk/default.asp?docId=12663

paul_h
08-07-2011, 10:34 AM
Best of calling fujitsu, they sell spare parts if you have an ABN and send a purchase order via email or fax.
If you can't do that, then try calling them direct and asking where to source parts from as an end user, I'm sure they'll give you the name of a company you can order parts through.

A/c and refrig, trade type businesses and engineering etc etc aren't all caught up in this internet ordering thing yet :)

Nothing is online except scammers trying to get good google results mentioning brand name as keywords.

Last I checked fujitsu's website doesn't even have the agents or repairers listed, just retailers that will only sell you a system. It's all done the old fashioned way, on paper and on the phone in this business, in this country at least.