PDA

View Full Version : denco oil lines

redroge
26-11-2010, 05:44 PM
has anyone had problems on denco condensing units with the oil line fracturing on the tandem compressor sets we've had a couple go just lately , this seems to be a design problem i would have thought these should be flexible lines and not copper !

Gideon Beddows
04-12-2010, 04:04 PM
has anyone had problems on denco condensing units with the oil line fracturing on the tandem compressor sets we've had a couple go just lately , this seems to be a design problem i would have thought these should be flexible lines and not copper !

The compressor suppliers at Copeland dont allow vibration eliminators in twin set compressors (i believe) for some reason.

Once they are out of warrenty, however, you are free to fit them all you want?

But really they should be fine. Are they vibrating too much? Liquid hammer? Poor oil return or too much oil? All things to look at?

Denco Technical
09-12-2010, 02:41 PM
The compressor suppliers at Copeland dont allow vibration eliminators in twin set compressors (i believe) for some reason.

Once they are out of warrenty, however, you are free to fit them all you want?

But really they should be fine. Are they vibrating too much? Liquid hammer? Poor oil return or too much oil? All things to look at?

Yes ... what Gideon said !!