PDA

View Full Version : Cool tool

Romanicus
16-11-2010, 12:13 PM
Hi,

I am thinking to buy the COOL TOOL software. I want to ask you if you used it and if you are satisfied with the results. Iwant to know primary if the pipes are well dimensioned. I spoke with someone who is using it and he told me that he's not satisfied with the results given by the software.
I want to buy the software especially for the project and part list management.
Any other oppinions?
Thanks,
Andrei

Serg89
04-12-2010, 04:05 PM
Hi,

I am thinking to buy the COOL TOOL software. I want to ask you if you used it and if you are satisfied with the results. Iwant to know primary if the pipes are well dimensioned. I spoke with someone who is using it and he told me that he's not satisfied with the results given by the software.
I want to buy the software especially for the project and part list management.
Any other oppinions?
Thanks,
Andrei

Hi! Before you spend money, I would advise you to good seach this program through Google. There is a "free version" 6.02 :), it broke the guys from Russia ... Before buying should try it, can the functionality of this program, you do not like ... Sorry for my bad English ...

Serg89
04-12-2010, 04:12 PM
If this information is contrary to the rules of the forum, moderators please delete this message ...:confused:

Aik
10-12-2010, 08:28 PM
As regards me, I don't satisfy this program... I prefer Danfoss's DirCalc. In Cool Tool there are many not required functions and for me it isn't convenient for work.
I compared Cool Tool and LineSize results, they were the same, but differ then DirCalc's results. ;)

DC5-T
16-12-2010, 02:22 AM
As regards me, I don't satisfy this program... I prefer Danfoss's DirCalc. In Cool Tool there are many not required functions and for me it isn't convenient for work.
I compared Cool Tool and LineSize results, they were the same, but differ then DirCalc's results. ;)
yes Danfoss's DirCalc works much better for me .... tried cool tool and didn't like it

herman
18-12-2010, 10:03 PM
If you're an succesfully investor on financial market you can spend money in such a way. But, THINK TWICE before you'll done!