PDA

View Full Version : selling R404a

gindog20
15-11-2010, 06:38 PM
my days of doing homers are over, where and how is the best way to get rid (sell), of some gas that i have stored in my garage.
I know you cant just stick a bottle on ebay, any ideas?

james10
15-11-2010, 09:00 PM
my days of doing homers are over, where and how is the best way to get rid (sell), of some gas that i have stored in my garage.
I know you cant just stick a bottle on ebay, any ideas?
Return it to the wholsalers would be the responsible thing to do, That way you are ensuring that the refrigerant will be used correclty and not adding to the environmental issues that are destroying our trade

gindog20
15-11-2010, 10:10 PM
Return it to the wholsalers would be the responsible thing to do, That way you are ensuring that the refrigerant will be used correclty and not adding to the environmental issues that are destroying our trade

Thanks Al Gore for your reply,:), but i was looking to sell and get some money back.
of course i would rather sell to company or self employed persons who know what they are doing with the stuff

Fri3Oil System
16-11-2010, 07:27 AM
I am happy to check that not only in Spain we have environmental irresponsible chaps.

What there might be inside that cylinder would be gas mixed with oils, and so, it is not a refrigerant gas but a residue(toxic waste) that should dealed by waste dealers. This is, they would incinerate or regenerate it.

Regards,

Nando.

paul_h
16-11-2010, 02:51 PM
Are these in your own cylinders? If so, no one will buy them.

gindog20
18-11-2010, 10:33 PM
Are these in your own cylinders? If so, no one will buy them.

No i have one large bottle about 50kg, sealed.