PDA

View Full Version : Einstein CPC software

KAICOOL
15-11-2010, 05:19 AM
Hi working on a Einstein CPC controller trying to get dial in software. Am situated in South Island of New Zealand. Any ideas how and where?

jpsmith1cm
15-11-2010, 11:10 AM
http://www.emersonclimate.com/en-US/products/software/Pages/ultrasite.aspx

Ultrasite you must buy. The upgrades are free.

There is, however, a program called InSite that Emerson offers for free.

A lot of people complain about it, but it is free and allows you access to the units.

Magoo
16-11-2010, 02:47 AM
Hi KIACOOL.
cannot help with enquiry, but Kaikoura immediately means excellent crayfish. You live in paradise. Whales as well.

KAICOOL
17-11-2010, 05:04 AM
Hi went to site does not appear to let you purchase only update? Am I doing something wrong? Thanks for your help

KAICOOL
17-11-2010, 05:05 AM
Hi Magoo, Paua are my favourite sliced thinly and barbequed . Ummmm!

jpsmith1cm
17-11-2010, 11:16 AM
http://www.emersonclimate.com/Documents/Retail%20Solutions/InSite120.zip

That is a direct link to InSite.

This is NOT the Ultrasite program. It will not allow you to back up controllers, but will allow you to remotely access a site and view/change setpoints from a PC.

You will have to contact Emerson/CPC to purchase Ultrasite if you need that capability.

Magoo
18-11-2010, 02:50 AM
Hi Kaicool.
aaaahh, paua on the barby, hapuka steaks and blue cod fillets on the side, crays in the pot, CD's in the chilly bin. Some venison in the freezer, trout chilling. A bit of home kill hanging in the shed. Mussells from the sounds.
Hell I am coming to live at your place, is the sleep out empty.
Means I will get out of Jafa-ville.
When do you find time to work. Snow on the hills and the trout biting in the lakes.
magoo

KAICOOL
18-11-2010, 07:12 AM
Have snow boarding rugby playing son as an apprentice so I have to work!!!

KAICOOL
18-11-2010, 07:14 AM
Thanks JP Smith have tried to contact them both directly via web and have spent last 6 months via local agent still no luck. Oh well thanks for the advise.

Mike NZ
06-12-2010, 02:35 AM
Have you tried the Cowley boys in Wellington?