PDA

View Full Version : help a new Sales person out day

jasoncrh
15-11-2010, 01:13 AM
HI Guys

I am new to the industry and we distribute refrigeration and coolroom/freezer room hardware in Australia

*** AUSTRALIA

As sales is all about solving problems for customers.

I would like to ask customers intelligent questions, and in order to do so I need to gain an understanding of what are the day to day problems you guys experience on a day to day basis, in regard to hardware.

i.e. common door problems, maintenance issues, what product you think are good and why etc

if you could help a guy out ir would be appreciated

kind regards

Magoo
15-11-2010, 03:33 AM
Biggest problem with doors is the client leaving them open.

mad fridgie
15-11-2010, 05:02 AM
Biggest problem with doors is the client leaving them open.
Build without a door! cures that problem, no product load. no infiltration load, no lighting load, no people load, next to no defrost. Perfect that gets rid of most of our technical issues. Or do you think I am missing the point or something????????????????:rolleyes:

jasoncrh
15-11-2010, 05:27 AM
Thanks for the reply, we have lots of success with the Kason Door closers k109304 & K109308, the main fast food chains really like these as the leaving the door issue is a common one for them.

jasoncrh
15-11-2010, 06:01 AM
is there any other areas that you guys have problems with, hanging rollers assemblies, hinges, latches, sliding doors ? pressure relief valves ?, what do you think of when you are installing, is quality an issue or is everthing price orientated ?

lowcool
15-11-2010, 08:26 AM
Build without a door! cures that problem, no product load. no infiltration load, no lighting load, no people load, next to no defrost. Perfect that gets rid of most of our technical issues. Or do you think I am missing the point or something????????????????:rolleyes:
hi mf
had a bad day have we:D

lowcool
15-11-2010, 08:28 AM
Thanks for the reply, we have lots of success with the Kason Door closers k109304 & K109308, the main fast food chains really like these as the leaving the door issue is a common one for them.

pity the buggers rust,another sale

Magoo
16-11-2010, 03:36 AM
Hi Lowcool.
I think MF is suffering from the shakes, ie., earthquake shakes. Another serious after shake the other day, 4.7 on the Reichter scale.
magoo.

jasoncrh
16-11-2010, 04:46 AM
any other issues with door hardware? also any publications you guys would recommend for the coolroom/freezer room industry, just so I can keep up with whats going on ?